This following part will cover the most asked Java/J2EE interview questions during Java/J2EE interview.
So have a look on the same and do revise it when ever you go for the Java/J2EE interview questions interview.
Normally the Java’s interviewer starts with.....
- What is the difference among JVM Spec, JVM Implementation, JVM Runtime?
- What are JDK and JRE?
- What is JIT?
- What is a JVM heap?
- What is sandbox?
- What is Locale?
- What is a ResourceBundle class?
- How will you get the platform dependent values like line separator, path separator?
- How does garbage collector decide which objects are to be removed? Can garbage collector be forced?
- What is the final keyword denotes w.r.t class, method and variable?
- What are the methods in Object?
- Can you instantiate the Math class?
- What is the difference between the instanceof and getclass, these two are same or not?
- Can main method be declared final?
- What is a native method?
- Does Java provide any construct to find out the size of an object?
- Is Empty .java file a valid source file?
- Can a .java file contain more than one java classes?
- What is the difference between an argument and a parameter?
- What are the different scopes for Java variables?
- What are wrapper classes?
Get more study materials on Java/J2EE interview questions
See for more author’s other blog on Java/J2EE interview questions