- What is a native method?
- Does Java provide any construct to find out the size of an object?
- Is Empty .java file a valid source file?
- Can a .java file contain more than one java classes?
- What is the difference between an argument and a parameter?
- What is UNICODE?
- What are Transient and Volatile Modifiers?
- What are the different scopes for Java variables?
- What are wrapper classes?
- What is a the difference between System.err and System.out?
- What are the contracts defined by .equals()?
- If two objects are considered equal by .equals() , can it be said they has same hashCode()?
- If two objects have same hashCode() is it necessary they will be equal by using .equals() method?
- What contracts hashCode () defines?
- What is the difference between == and equals?
- What is the difference between List and List
(not parameterized list and list parameterized by String) in Java?
- What are generics in jdk1.5?
- Are generics covariant?
- What are Lower-bounded wildcards in generics?
- What is Upper bounded wildcards in generics?
For more on Java interview questions so click and visit.
Author’s more on Java interview questions