- What is Upper bounded wildcards in generics?
- What is JAR file?
- What are different types of inner classes?
- Can we declare an anonymous class as both extending a class and implementing an interface?
- What is the difference between a static and a non-static inner class?
- How does Java handle integer overflows and underflows?
- Does garbage collection guarantee that a program will not run out of memory?
- What is the purpose of finalization?
- Can an unreachable object become reachable again?
- What is a reflection package?
- What do you mean by immutable? How to create an immutable object?
- What is class loader in java?
- What is a weak reference?
- What is object cloning?
- What is object pooling?
- What are marker interface /tag interface?
- What is the difference between Comparable and Comparator?
- Does a class inherit the constructors of its superclass?
- What are annotations used for?
- What are the annotations used by compiler?
For more on Java interview questions so click and visit.
Author’s more on Java interview questions